Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Another doll on the finish. This is a repo of the New York doll. She is considered an antique, I think. Just google New York doll and you can see what the orginal looks like. I have painted her face instead of embroidery. I kept the shape of the eyes and nose and the mouth to some degree and prettied her up a bit. I did keep her serious expression to some degree also. I also did her hair in velvet yarn loops instead of embroidery.


Here she is with her shoes and socks. I make the shoes out of some of my painted fabric and the socks out of some old T-shirt scraps that I saved from my last t-shirt quilt.




Here is is in her underwear.



And here is what she looked like before she got all rouged up and half dressed lol.




And here is her final stage of underwear. Slip and her cat. Tomorrow, the dress.



No comments: