Pages

Monday, May 15, 2006

Well it's time to change to summer quilts. I've been looking at christmas quilts for a while now lol. I still like them. Anyway here is the front room with "Delectable Mountains" on the bed. This is our second bed. We go from room to room lol. when I first made this quilt I didn't have a long arm so I just sewed down the seams one way and up the next. I never liked the way it looked. Now I finally quilted it fully. Even though it had the binding on and all, I was able to quilt it just fine....it looks really nice now..I'm happy!


Another view.... in the middle of the head board is a porcelain rose..actually hand made by an artist...mounted on a tile and her signature is on a tiny tile. I am amazed at the tiny bugs. The piece is so beautiful. It was a gift from a friend and I just had the right spot for it.



And then of course Pooh and company finish the look. The little quilt at the bottom is for Molly, she likes to look out the window ...that is....until the curtins go up.


Maybe tomorrow I can do the other room...ahh so many quilts...which one shallI choose?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»