Pages

Friday, December 16, 2005

Here I am with lots to show. I have been so busy sewing doing and etc, etc, etc....I have finished the Pineapple quilt and here it is in all it's glory. I am really beginning to develope a fondness for quilts out of christmas fabric. They are so joyous and happy to me.... I must add that I have gotten this pattern out of Block Base. A software program by Babara Brackman and sold by the Electric Quilt Company. It is a stand alone program. It is wonderful to be able to get just about any block and make it any size you want and print it out right at home at your convenience. You know I stay up all hours of the night. I don't know when night comes lol....




Here is another view...



Another view...



Here is one of the doll heads that I paint, on a body and all with a crazy quilt coat...I love to paint big eyes and pretty faces. I actually went to school to learn how to. lol...



A full view of the doll. The head is actually make out of wood. Turned to specification. The hands are wood also and the body is a compination of wood and cloth and stuffed...



A back view of the crazy quilt coat..



I started making the christmas wine cakes today ...this is the batter all mixed up..





And that made this many cakes. Take note of the tester. It has already been tasted lol. Tomorrow I will pour the wine sauce over them....

No comments: