Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I have been busy shopping and cleaning and decorating. I decided to do the tree at the last minute because hubby was pouting and saying things under his breath, you know? But it's nice to give a good cleaning and that's how I found the damn mango seed that dear Molly hid between the chair cushion. Just to give me more work. See the lil bitch here? Getting into the pic, nosey as all-getout. Anyway, that is a good view of the dinning room, next year that will totally change. I already have the wall paper and border and just need to get the paint. It will be a totally different look, a bit darker, it's time for a little change. We have lived in this house for 30 years now. We have changed just about everything. I want a new front door and new windows. I hear hubby bawling hahhaha....



Another view of the tree and parts of the parlor.


Another view.


I decided on green, gold and purple in the dinning area.....


A close-up of the Clauses....

No comments: