Pages

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm going away tomorrow for the day or I might spent the night in Gainsville about 1 1/2 hours drive from here. My friend needs a machine and some fabrics and stuff that I can do without. I'm going to teach her Mrs Mel's technique and a few other things...so it should be a fun day I'm also taking my little baby singer along to see if her bro can rewire it for me.

Well today was a ?. So I threw an unprimed canvas 8 by 6 I think...outside on my trusty horses and old table...nice white canvas..





Then I did stuff to it.....


Oh it's looking good....



Here is a nice area...



This is just the background. When I get back I will put stuff on it. Abstract stuff. I think doors, windows, knobs, circles, points etc. I dont' know...it seems to be the in things right now...why should I be any different? lol...

No comments: