Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

GRANDMOTHER'S FLOWER GARDEN

I'm going to upload about six pics of the Grandmother Flower Garden that I started some years ago in memory of my grandmother. This is the tin that I keep it in with everything that pertains to it.






Here is a block done. The center, two rows of garden and then the steps or path. The path is on one side only.



Then as you join the blocks, you join then at the path side.



All the seams are set in on this quilt, so one would be carful of the 1/4 inch seams.





I found this to be very easy to put together.





The Sharon Hultgren rule, "Easy Hexagon" and her book, "60 degree shapes without math, are really heaven sent to do this all on the sewing machine.







The blocks go together like butta lol and very quickly as in doing it all by hand or EP.






Here is a pic of the ruler.




Another pic.

No comments: