Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I finished my block for May. It's called, "Borrow and Lend.


This is what my design board looks like right now. All week I've been making blocks and just putting them on the board. So far I have made 3 Sue's, 8 challenge blocks and 11 crazy blocks.....wheeee that was fun. I think my fit is over and now I need to go finish the doll I started three weeks ago.




I decide to make some fish crazies. I made this block with 4 dryer sheets. It will be the middle of the quilt and little one dryer sheet blocks will surround it and then the cat blocks will surround those...I wonder if I can find some mice too....this is called a black angel, I think.
Don't know which one this is but it's a pretty fish....



Another pretty fish....



And more...


Last one, don't know what these are either....but I like...notice that I've use a certain remant in each one...that was a leftover piece of crazy border from the butterfly quilt. I'm putting it in all the fish ones until it gone.....



Almost forgot to post the meat pies I made tonight. I forgot I had these real cute tart pans. I made the individual meat pies in them....





No comments: