Pages

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Now that the Web Baby Doll Challenge is over. I can post the dolls I entered. I can also post the Penny doll that I entered in my goups challenge. I entered three doll for the challenge.

This is Lydia. She is made from a pattern by Judy Ward. (The Four Stages of Infancy Dolls) (Nine to 12 month baby). If you would like to make this doll, purchase the pattern here: http://judisdolls.com/welcome.html


This is Trudy, she is also a Judy Ward pattern (Little German Forest Folk). she is made out of craft velour and dressed in my painted fabric. She won third prize, people's choice.

This is baby Rose and her baby doll Lily, a pattern by Sue Sizemore.


This is my penny doll from my Yahoo groups challenge. Her body is made out of her dress fabric so I didn't have to dress her again. I thought she was so intricate that I didn't want to cover her with clothing.

No comments: