Pages

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Since I missed so many days I thought I'd better post some more right away. I don't know what's happening with my post but when I came back tonight my whole post was missing. It's a good thing I had save it as a draft too and was able to publish it again...all those pictures hmmmm....

Well anyway, I decided to take a break from those clams and clean out my bins while looking for more colorways for my clam quilt. I threw out a lot of junk, organized the bins. I now know where everything is again lol. I found some real cool stuff. Remember when you could buy a bed spread or table cloth to embroider? Well a friend had bought several kits and gave me one years ago. Well I figured I wasn't going to do all that stitching so I began to paint it. It is 85% done. I must finish it and quilt it in a verigated thread. It will be lovely....







Then I found some painted quilt blocks...here is a victorian boy...


A folk art couple...just need to finish the hair.


And lots of odds and ends blocks. I will put all the odd blocks together and make a wierd quilt...here is attic windows...all done on the machine.

No comments: