Pages

Friday, March 02, 2007

Yesterday was a great day to go to the quilt show in Mount Dora. It's still going on for the rest of the weekend in case some of my quilter friends didn't know about it. Mount Dora is a quaint historic town with lots of those neat little quilt shops and little resturants with home cooking.

I actually spent some money at the show. I bought a couple panels and some other neat stuff to paint fabric with...here are some of the quilt pics...





I like this version of "Trip around the world".

Here is another version...

This was a bagello pattern...



All applique, very nice.


This was adorable with the clothes and all.






From the book of "Quilts without corners"....




All applique...






This was different. Please excuse the quality of the pics...I had to switch to economy as the batteries were very low ...




All applique....very nice...
I have changed the way I write to blogger now...I upload all the pics first and then I write what needs to be written. It saves time of cutting and moving etc. I have also changed to the new blogger where you sign in with google and blogger has really been working very nicely. No more pictures missing and not uploading etc.

No comments: