Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wheeeee, I have finished section D. I took about three weeks off to rest my brain lol.

I have been working on some blocks for the Farmer's Wife Quilt, that I am doing with my on line friends at the Quilt Board.

Here is section D. It's all done the same as the beginning of this project. Do all the pieces for that section then follow the instruction of putting it together.



Here is the large circle. All of it was paper pieced then added to the rest.



Here I pinned the large circle for you to see but it can't be sewed in yet, until some other part is done first.



Here is the bottom left part that was done the same way. Paper piece the circle and the star and then join and add to the section.


I am undecided now which section I want to do next. I can work either the right or left side now to finish. There still is a lot of work here lol.


2 comments:

Quiet Quilter said...

Yipe! I would need more than 3 weeks to recover from what you have done already. It is really going to be something! Take it one step at a time, and you will get it done.

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh my I have never seen anything like this before. I had no idea this is how these types of quilts were put together. At first I thought - Oh No Way. But as I'm looking at it, it actually looks like fun. And you will have a wonderful, beautiful quilt when you finish. Just enjoy the process.