Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I thought I lost the painting mood. No chance. Here is a 72 by 50 I think. This is a large unprimed canvas. I like the paint to soak in real good when I paint and after, I'll stretch it on stretcher bars and frame. This is California burning...



Here is a close-up of the ground area.... This is laying on my studio floor on top of a drop cloth.




So I wasn't satisfied with that. I did one outside, which one is going to stay there overnight covered with plasic. This one I just painted with colors....



Here is a close-up of an area...



Another area....



Now here is a fabric I painted the other day....look closely and you will see many women's faces in it...also there is one man....strange indeed... oh, I just pinned it on top of my quilt squares..the one I'm working on.




I circled some of the images that I saw. The one to the right looks like a man with a beard just walking in...I will take a better pic outside tomorrow and replace this one...it's not too clear. I'v tried to up load this pic three times and it won't do it. Maybe it's because I circled some areas? who knows why it won't do it...ok here goes again. One more time. If you don't see it, then it didn't do it again???
oh good it did it this time...

No comments: