Pages

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Today was wonderful. A good artist friend of mine from Arizona was in town and we decided to paint some fabric together. I mean we even put our hands in it. Hand prints ah tell yah. This was so fun today. It was gorgeous weather today ..good day to be alive lol. Here are some pics of the fabrics...the juices were flowing and the excitment was there and it all appeared in the fabric.....






Here is the one with the dots...just inspiration galore..yum yum.....



3 comments:

Karoda said...

Hi Rosy, my name Karen (aka, Karoda) and I have a blog called Seamless Skin in the AQ web ring.

I was admiring your painted fabrics and wondering what type of paint do you use.

Rosy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rosy said...

Hey Karoda, I had to delete the post because I didn't know how to edit it. I needed to correct which paints I use the most.I use "JOsonja" paints made by Chroma Acrylics and have tried the "Traditions" made by Deco America. I use mostly JoSonja for fabric painting. Both are very fine artist paints. Josonja's doesn't have a sealer in them and I believe her's are called gouache (spell). They do have a strong pigment. More so than bottle acrylics which are mixed already. I prefer them to bottled because the fabric remains soft. Feel free to ask me questions.