Pages

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Lordy, Lordy, I'm still in a painting fit. Today the sun was out and I had mixed some paint the night before and I was ready. I was in a Monet mood lol. Oh I also pollocked (spell) a bit. This seems a bit bright but I knew it would dry a bit darker and it did, perfect!! I had removed the plastic from the wood and the wood sucked up the what was left of the paint underneath. So the result was different from the plastic and I like it...




See how this piece is drying? This is the way the big piece looks now. I wanted it to dry darker because tomorrow I will over paint it for another dimension. Oh oh, I think I forgot to align the pic again. Oh well.

2 comments:

JS said...

hi! i must say i found your art really beautiful. I live with a german girl (i'm mexican)...i don't know, it's just that i found your blog pretty ...beautiful. Please, keep painting.

Rosy said...

Thank you kind sir. There is mexican in my soul believe me lol...I will be painting more in the days to follow time permitting...