Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Hubby and I went to the home and garden show today. I was getting a bit bored with all the bath tubs, cleaning supplies, windows etc...You know the stuff. Then I spotted this booth with Mexican pottery in the talavera style ( looks like a rough form of Rosemaling to me)...But pretty anyway. I took some pic of the booth. I think they were the only one's selling anything lol..




This is the other side..



This is inside the booth...





Another inside...





Hubby bought me this pot..



A close-up of pot...



Well is really was a fun day.

3 comments:

ACey said...

Serious yump on the stuff you saw as well as what came home with you!

ACey said...

oh duh. I mean "YUM" of course, not 'yump'. Very embarassed now. But anyway, I am a new member of the artful quilter's webring, just beginning to get around leaving comments here and there ...

Rosy said...

Hahahhah..I don't like rap and I forgot the other one I don't like ahahhaha....

Rosy