Pages

Friday, March 24, 2006

Oh oh, I went Joann's yesterday (new super store) and used my coupon. Low and behold I found a book by Jenny Bayer (I never really cottened to her style lol). Anyway, this book got my attention. It's called, "Quilting by Hand". Of course I don't do that! lol. I will sew anything she has by machine. Well this quilt of my obession is called, "Day Lilies". Nice and complicated, just the way I like em. I need constant stimulation you know? Today I will do a patch or two and will post pics. In the meantime let me entertain you again with Cinco De Mayo from the beginning. I had posted the finished quilt some time ago, but never the start. Here is the beginning, cutting all the pattern pieces apart for one block.




Choosing the fabrics and putting it together.



Here is another block.



Here is just a strip section...

Ok got to go sew...more tomorrow or later...

No comments: