Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Mrs Mel said, "I love this design! So do you have a British accent?" I wish, hahahahha. I was born in Germany, raised up in Belize, Central America and moved to the States when I was around 25. Both my sisters married those handsome Englishmen and decided to move to England. They speak perfect english lol. People can't figure my accent out. They always ask me what it is. I never knew I had one hahhaha. I guess I speak Heinz. What with the German, English, Spanish and creole all mixed in.
The quilt is from from the book, "Quilts without Corners," by Cheryl Phillips. I love the butterfly and this is my second one. I'm playing with her "Circle A Round" now. Here is a pic of the book and a couple circles.



Here is the back. The circles go in so neat. I don't know what I'm going to end up doing with the rest of the piece.


I made some meat pies to day...well that's what we called them in Belize. The two odd ones are the best. All left over dough and the rest of the meat. Just going to put them in the oven.


I went to get my camera to take a pic of the baked product and one was gone hahahha...and it was one of the odd ones too....


I miss my sissy already. I don't think I'll ever see her again. She is 72 now and the trip is very hard on her. I think it's eight hours and then they have to drive another 3 or 4 hours to get home once they land. I called her already and she got there just fine and had slept 5 hours already lol. she is so brave to make that trip. I made it once so I know how it is when you don't have first class.

I have some info for those of you who have relatives living abroad. It doesn't cost me a nickle to talk to my sis. I have a program call "voibstunt". All calls to England, Australia and a bunch more are free. The require a 10.00 deposit but it always stays there because most calls are free. They give you a list of the free ones.

http://www.voipstunt.com/en/splashvoipin.html

No comments: