Pages

Friday, March 17, 2006

Wow, it's been a while since I posted. I have been so busy. My sister and niece from England were here for two weeks and it was wonderful. I dont' get to see them that often so this was a nice treat. We did sea-world, animal kingdom and the beach and little things in-between. Lots of great cooking (english triffle), movies, and chatting. I worked on a Butterfly medallion quilt in-between all the visiting. A new quilt store opened up and asked me to teach so I'll give it a short run lol...here is the quilt, it just lacks the binding...




I really need a good camera like Mrs. Mel. This is not too good a pic. Well here is a close-up inside....



Here is another inside. Notice the border? This quilt makes a lot of waste. I took all the waste and sewed them together and made new fabric. Then cut that into borders and joined it any-which-way. I love the effect. Nothing went to waste.



A close up of the border...

I am dying to work on this circle quilt next..lots of circles. you can even use you old blocks and circle them. That will be coming up next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this design!
So do you have a British accent?