Pages

Friday, January 20, 2006

Getting ready to quilt two of the Melody patterns. Here the backing is attached....




I have put two of them on. I just pinned the tops and bottoms to the backing...



Here is the cornflower one is all quilted and some fashion fabric beads have been applied with a palette knife.



A close-up view...


Another view....click on pic to see a larger picture....


I have also been working on my triangle tango sweater and I finally understand here is what I have done so far....


Another view. This is my cheap 1.84 a skein yarn from Joann's (red heart). I'm just practicing at the moment and then I will use my expensive yarn that I got cheap on the web. This is really fun. I really don't have that much experience as a knitter...so I'm real happy with what I'm doing so far. I have done 10 triangles and working on the 11th. I will make it a bit longer though. It really goes fast.


No comments: