Pages

Monday, January 02, 2006

Today was...get over it day...hahhahaha. I took my coupons and took off to JoAnn's. I didn't need the coupons. They had a good sale on. After a little shopping...a book and some black and white fabric...I saundered on down to Michaels....I have been reading so much about knitting that it's beginning to tweek me...I did one knitted sweater years ago when I visited my sister in England and she taught me the basics. I'm good at reading instructions so I bought enough yarn to bring home and copy the exact sweater she knitted for me....she did the lavender one, I did the pink one...not bad I think for a first timer. I did like the knitting but am involved in too many things...well, you know?




A close up of the yoke. My knitting was a bit looser than hers. I refused to do the button holes. I waited until she came to visit me to do it for me. Do you see any buttons? Of course not!! hahaha ..I'm waiting for her to do it ...I still wear the sweaters ..minus buttons and all.



This is the lavender one my sis did. The pic didn't come out too good. It's night time. It's a lovely color..no buttons eighter...



Now here is the new kit. This is what I intend to knit in my spare time. Notice it's laying on top of my next project. Melody's Tulips. It's all her fault...the knitting, the fusing...you know how contagious she is...


Now I' have to beg her for the instruction for those cute shawls she knits for everybody and that nice top she knits to wear over her t-tops...she is such a good habit to not break....

1 comment:

Rosy said...

ibee, trust me if you tried it , you would like it hahahhahah
Rosy