Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Today is what I would call a "Winnie the Pooh" day. It is blustery!!! A good day to quilt, create or whatever.

I have so busy lately, I haven't had time to blog much but I'll be back shortly. I somehow lost my cookies to my blog and couldn't get on but I figured it out lol. My pc was running slow so I decided to clean up and thus deleted all the cookies lol. Well every now and then you have to get rid of old stuff true? Today I will be quilting the Melody quilts and one for a customer so another busy day ahead. I will post pic later on.

Oh, here is the little green sweater I finished and Molly is modeling. Today is a good day for it. This is the second Item I have knitted. The Triangle Tango coat of many colors is next. The yarn is coming in....

2 comments:

Cindra said...

OH, you made that pattern!!!! I saw it hanging and grabbed one, but my son's dog is a peek-a-poo and only three pounds. I'm not good enough to figure out how to make it that small!! I love it!! Molly looks wonderful in it. She must be so proud. Maybe one in pink,too?

Rosy said...

Cindra, I'm not good at knitting eigher hahahha but so what? My molly is about 6 pounds and the sweater is a bit snug as you can see. I made the small size. I would use a smaller needle maybe to make it smaller? I couldn't resist it when I saw the pattern. This is my first pet knit.

Rosy